Discover our shuttle service
Shuttle Exhibition Grounds
You can find an overview of our various shuttle services here: ITB 2023 Exhibition Grounds (PDF, 2.9 MB) and at our ITB 2023 Transport Guide (PDF, 3.2 MB)
PARK AND RIDE BUS SHUTTLE: LINE M1
Transfer Olympischer Platz - Entrance South and return (7 - 9 March 2023) daily: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The busses go every 15 minutes.
Our city bus shuttle takes you fast and comfortable to the ITB Berlin venue, Entrance South. Two lines are provided. Please note that the stops are not marked as ITB Berlin stops. The busses stop at the regular bus stops of the Berlin public transport system.
- Bus-Stop 1: Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- Bus-Stop 2: Train Station S+U Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz (Leipziger Platz)
- Bus-Stop 1: Metro Station U Wittenbergplatz
- Bus-Stop 2: Metro Station U Kurfürstendamm (Kranzlereck)
- Bus-Stop 3: Olivaer Platz (Kurfürstendamm 61)
- Bus-Stop 4: Metro Station U Adenauerplatz
- Bus-Stop 5: Train Station S Halensee
7 - 9 March 2023, from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., every 20 minutes
(Times of 1st bus stop)
7 - 9 March, from 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., every 20 minutes
(Departure times Entrance South)
Deviations can be possible due to traffic.
The ITB Hotel Shuttle is your fast and direct connection to ITB Berlin in the morning (Entrance South). In the evening the busses will bring you back to your hotel or into the city. Further information is available in the partner hotels of the ITB Hotel Shuttle. You will receive the necessary shuttle ticket in your hotel.